For local expertise in the Morris County and Essex County Area Contact Me at 973-479-0787
As a top New Jersey Real Estate Agent the keystone of Elzbieta “Ela” Ravin’s success is the relationships and friendships she builds with her clients. Ela treats each home as her own, her clients like family, and works with total care and personal attention on every transition, utilizing her expertise not only in real estate, but also her passion for home staging in preparing a property for the market place, or in searching for your dream home. Her aim is to bring absolute satisfaction to her clients and to keep more money in your pocket, and to allow you to rest assured knowing that everything is taken care of.
Extensive knowledge of Morris County and surrounding counties.
- Buying a home? I will listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
Ela helped my husband and I find our dream house. She listened intently to what we wanted, and delivered it quickly. Her work ethic is stellar. She explained everything we needed to know at each step along the way, which was very empowering for us. Ela is in a class by herself. Outstanding realtor!… Review http://www.zillow.com/profile/Elzbieta-Ravin/
We had an amazing experience working with Ela to find our dream home! Ela's in-depth knowledge of the market along with her positive and cheerful attitude makes her an exceptional Real Estate agent! She guided us step-by-step in the process right from the pre-approval to the closing. Additionally, Ela is very responsive and quick when it comes to responding to queries.I would highly recommend working with Ela to find your dream home. I would not think twice before recommending Ela to my friends/family.
- Selling a home? My marketing approach relies on: a strong Internet presence and hands-on personal touch. I can help sellers in need to stage their home to show beautifully. My goal is to sell your home with the least stress to you. Your satisfaction is my number one priority.
Ela Ravin is terrific! Words cannot express how fortunate my husband and I were to find and work with Ela Ravin. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a top quality real estate agent to sell their house. Her ability to prepare you for the sale of your house is impeccable; her knowledge goes without question - superb! And her communication skills far exceed anyone's I have ever met in this business. Her pictures of the house were outstanding (the virtual tour was a record maker!). She also met with home inspectors and appraisers. She went above and beyond ... My husband and I cannot thank her enough. She is undeniably the BEST at what she does!
- Skilled in marketing, advertising, finance and business to work for your buying or selling needs.
- Full Time Real Estate agent since 2007
- President at HUGS For Children, Inc. (2000 – Present)
- Asset Transfer Management at Prudential Securities (1996 - 1998)
- CSR at United Parcel Service (1994-1996)
- CSR at Chemical Bank (1991-1994)
- Top Agent-Morris Plains Office
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award 2013,
- Five Star Real Estate Agent Winner, NJ Monthly Magazine March 2013,2014
- Circle Of Excellence, Silver 2012, 2013
- Full Time Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Professional
- Accredited Buyer RepresentativeSIRVA and Cartus Relocation Approved
- Zillow and Trulia Premier Agent
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- B.S. in Business Administration, Montclair State University
- American Institute of Banking
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Services
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Fluent in Polish, English, German and conversational in Russian
Communities I Serve
- All communities in Morris, Essex and Somerset Counties with emphasis on: Denville, Florham Park, Hanover Twp, Kinnelon, Madison, Montville, Morris Plains, Morris Twp., Morristown, Parsippany, Randolph, Rockaway Twp, Roxbury and Washington Twp.
- President, HUGS For Children, Inc.
- In 2000, I founded non-profit charitable organization dedicated to helping children in need. HUGS has been the subject of several stories over the years in the N.J. Star Ledger, The Daily Record and Randolph Reporter newspaper, News 12 NJ and Channel 63 News Cable TV.
- As a PTA volunteer, I spear-headed "Eagle Enrichment", after school program for the children at the Center Grove Elementary School in Randolph.
It's your own private home search "workspace" where you can:
- Save Listings & Searches
- Receive E-mail Alerts
What is the HomeBase® Suite?
HomeBase is an interlocking system of technology tools aligned to meet your real estate needs, today and as they change over time.