Why Work WIth Me?
You Benefit From My 15 Years as a Real Estate Attorney
- As a real estate attorney for 15 years, I’ve closed a multitude of real estate transactions and have a proven track record as an expert negotiator, passionate advocate and trusted advisor.
- I have the knowledge and expertise to guide and advise you through every step of your sale or purchase. For example, if legal or finance issues arise, I’ll work directly with the attorneys and the bank to resolve those issues quickly.
- I have a strong work ethic and have always put in long hours for my clients. I’ll work tirelessly to sell your home quickly for the highest price and to help you purchase your dream home for the best possible price.
- I’ll use my exceptional analytical and problem solving skills to craft the best strategy and achieve outstanding results for you.
- The bottom line - my legal training and experience enable me to help your transaction close smoothly, with the least amount of stress to you.
You Always Have Bachman By Your Side
- I’ll advise and counsel you through every step of the process - from our first meeting through your closing.
- You always deal with me – not with assistants or team members.
- I’ll ask the right questions, listen carefully to your answers and quickly incorporate your feedback into our game plan.
- I’ll update you frequently and respond promptly to your phone calls and emails.
You Have a Master Networker and Marketer
- If you’re a buyer, I’ll use my extensive market knowledge and find you homes that fit your criteria, as soon as they hit the market - putting you a step ahead of the competition.
Communities I Serve
Short Hills, Millburn, Livingston, Summit, Maplewood, South Orange, West Orange, Springfield & Chatham
Education and Training
I received my undergraduate degree from Tulane University, cum laude, and my law degree, with honors, from Syracuse University College of Law.
I’m the founder of the Short Hills Real Estate Group, a business networking group of over 80 real estate professionals from Millburn, Short Hills, Summit, Livingston, South Orange, Maplewood, Chatham and Springfield. I’m also the President of my synagogue’s Men’s Club at and am actively involved in local charities including the Education Foundation of Millburn-Short Hills and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, New Jersey Chapter.
I live in Short Hills with my wife Carrie - a publicist for television chefs - and our two children, Alec and Ava. Alec and Ava attend the Hartshorn School. When I’m not working, you’ll find me at the soccer field or ice rink with my kids, cycling New Jersey’s scenic roads, playing ice hockey or dining with my “foodie” wife at Manhattan’s hot new restaurants.