Education and Training
BS in Economics with a concentration in Art History, SUNY Oneonta
About Colette Kabasakalian
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Ridgefield real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, Danbury, Brewster, North Salem, South Salem, Cross River, Somers areas, please contact me.
Awards And Designations
Licensed Real Estate Broker Westchester NY, Fairfield CT Present
– Rookie of the Year & Platinum Award (System 1 RE Network)
– Associate Broker License
- Presidents Club Coldwell Banker Croton-on-Hudson, NY
– WCBR – Excellence in Sales Awards Gold Dollar Volume
– Senior Real Estate Specialist
– Accredited Buyers Representative
–Accredited Eco Broker
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Floyd Wickman Star makers certificate top producing team
Areas of Expertise
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Farmland - Extensive knowledge regarding CSA's farm soils and ability to research prime land
Member of the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce since 2009.
Member of the Ridgefield Guild of Artists
Member of the Board of Directors for "Something Good in the World, Inc", a small farm based educational non-profit organization located at Hilltop Hanover Farm in Yorktown Heights since 2005 www.somethinggoodintheworld.org
Communities I Serve
NY & CT Licensed Broker Serving:
Ridgefield, Redding, Danbury, Wilton, Bethel, Brookfield, Newtown, Stamford, CT
Croton on the Hudson, Brewster, Somers, North Salem, South Salem, Yorktown Heights, Cortlandt Manor, Peekskill, Carmel, Cold Spring, Garrison, Briarcliff Manor, Ossining,
Domestic and Abroad
- Award winning Broker in NY 1999-2002 domestic sales
- International purchases and sales for Private Investor responsible for research and management of properties as well as purchases 2002-2008
- Returned to NY & CT sales in 2009. Working with Buyers and Sellers in Residential as well as Commercial Properties