Ann Marie Battaglia
I am a professional realtor, committed to the ever changing needs of my clients as they pursue one of their most important investments by incorporating my business, philanthropy work and sales background experiences. My priority is always keeping a client /realtor relationship based on trust and integrity. I am dedicated to helping my clients throughout their journey in finding or selling their home. As their advocate, my clients have a "hand held" experience where I guide them seamlessly through their buying and selling process.
Education and Training
- Virginia Tech - B.S. in Finance, Business Law and Insurance
- European American Bank- Completed the Bank Analyst Training Program. First Level Officer working with a portfolio of Austrian subsidiaries in the United States.
- First Fidelity Bank (Wachovia) - Assistant Treasurer- National Account Representative for Cash Management Sales.
- TMG(The Marketing Group) - Sales Marketing Representative.
- Madison YMCA- Cycling Instructor.
Awards And Designations
NJAR Circle of Excellence 2011, 2013,2014
Sterling Society 2011,2012,2014 Diamond Society 2013
Multimillion Dollar Club 2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014
#1 Madison Coldwell Banker Agent First Quarter 2015 Gross Commission Income
Areas of Expertise
Selling and buying single and multi-family houses, condominiums as well as townhouses.
- Saint Vincent Grammer School- Co-Chairperson for both the Annual Fashion Show and Annual Fantasy Raffle.
- Madison Junior School- PTO Treasurer for four years.
- Madison YMCA- Chairperson for the silent auction for both the Annual Golf Outing as well as the Annual 5K Run.
- Seton Hall Prep School- Co- Chairperson for the silent auction for the Annual Fashion Show.
- Garden Club of Madison- Member of the Executive Board. Chairperson of the Ways and Means Committee.
- Kaleidoscope of Hope - Ovarian Cancer Foundation- Co- Chairperson for the Annual Gala.
- Turn The Town Teal - Ovarian Cancer Awareness Team since 2006
- Madison Field Hockey Booster Club President 2013
- Wagner College Men's Lacrosse Fundraising Chairperson 2013,2014,2015
- Moved to Madison in 1985.
- My husband and I have raised our four children in Madison. Two have graduated college (University of Delaware and Virginia Tech), one attends Wagner College and plays Men's Lacrosse and my youngest is a senior at Madison High School.
- Raised in Colonia, New Jersey.
Communities I Serve
Madison, Chatham Borough and Township, Florham Park, Summit, Harding Township, Morristown, Morris Township, Berkley Heights, New Providence, Mendham, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Glen Ridge, Montclair, Bridgwater.