Leslie Riback - GRI
Previews Property Specialist
Antique Homes Specialist
|Mortgage: ||(877) 201-3277|
Business Philosophy and Thoughts
• Provide personalized top notch service
• Be honest and ethical with all clients at all times
• Prove to every client that I am worthy of a life- long real estate relationship based upon my experience, skill set and integrity
• Communicate at all times. Educate every client. Be truthful and straight forward.
• I am a 25 year community resident with an extensive network of connections and resources that I share with my clients
• I am a skilled negotiator with 15 years of experience in the industry
• As a professional, every day I ask myself, “How can I improve and grow?”
• My door is always open, every question is important.
• 100% commitment to every client with the goal of exceeding expectations. Expect More!
View my profile on LinkedIn.
"We will always be deeply grateful to Leslie for locating the house of our dreams, and serving as an intrepid and tireless advocate throughout the entire process. In every way and by every metric, she is absolutely the best -- a consummate professional with a keen knowledge of the CT market and an uncanny ability to translate a customer's wish-list into their new address, a tough negotiator who's always loyal and on the lookout for the interests of her clients, plus amazing charisma and a rare zest for life that make the house-hunting process with her an absolute pleasure. We cannot recommend Leslie highly enough!" A.C. and B.H., Redding, CT
"I recently moved to the Westport/Weston area after living many years in NYC so I was unfamiliar with the local real estate market. Leslie was a great at listening to what I was looking for in terms of a home and very insightful by explaining the pros/cons of the various neighborhoods based on my preferences. She was very efficient when arranging properties to visit and once I settled on a particular house she was very helpful during a difficult negotiation process. The seller was difficult to deal with, but Leslie never tired. She was truly in my corner. In summary, Leslie is very diligent, thoughtful and fun to work with!" Kenneth Everding, Weston
"Over many years, my husband and I have sold a house, bought a house, and found renters for a property with the help of Leslie Riback. Our repeatedly using her as our agents should tell you all you need to know about how good she is at what she does. We have worked with Leslie over a period of years when the real estate market has been good, bad, and disastrous, and her advice in each situation has always been sound, helpful, and, most important, effective. And our relationship goes far beyond real estate To say she is a full-service agent is quite an understatement. We really consider her to be our friend." Susan Fisher and Gary Schieneman, Westport, CT
Achievements, Awards and Designations
- International Diamond Society 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009,2010,2011
- International President’s Circle 2003, 2004, 2005
- Consistently top 7 % of CB’s 116,800 sales associates worldwide
- GRI, designation of Graduate Realtor’s Institute
- Member of NAR, CAR, MFCAR and CMLS, professional Realtor organizations
- Fifteen years experience in the industry
- Although I have been a top producer for many years, I do not measure my success by awards and designations. I measure my success by client satisfaction, the relationships I have achieved and the respect I have earned from my peers.
Areas of Expertise
I am passionate about real estate and believe educating my clients is of utmost importance. In order to perform at a high level, it is essential to stay on top of the inventory and be aware of every transaction in order to advise clients intelligently.
Internet technology is of key importance in real estate marketing. I am committed to providing my property listings with maximal exposure by using every tool and innovation available to me.
- Pricing, Marketing and Negotiation
- Twenty five year resident with extensive knowledge of the area and network of resources
- Previews Luxury Home Specialist
- Antique Homes Specialist
- Excellent knowledge of waterfront properties
- Sage advice regarding all real estate matters
I am a native of Dobbs Ferry, NY. I attended the University of South Carolina-Columbia graduating with a BS degree in nursing and have over 10 years of experience working in medical ICU, operating room and general surgery prior to my career in real estate. My physician husband Harvey and I have resided in Weston, CT for 25 years and are the proud parents of 3 adult children.
Communities She Serves
Specializing in the communities of Weston, Westport, Fairfield, Redding and Norwalk. If I cannot provide top notch service and do not have the highest level of knowledge I will refer you to an agent of my caliber within my extensive network of Realtors nationwide.
Fairfield School District
Weston Public Schools
Westport Public Schools
Wilton Public Schools
Town of Fairfield
Town of Weston
Metro-North Commuter Railroad