Branch Vice President, Broker Sales Associate
To make certain that all people for whom I am responsible are treated fairly, honestly and have an equitable opportunity for maximum results.
Education and Training
* NJ Real Estate License in 1980.
* Received NJ Brokers license in 1989.
* Graduate of NJ State Police Academy 1978.
* Graduate of Coldwell Banker University Blue Print Management Program.
Awards and Designations
* New Homes Specialist Designation
* Previews Specialist Designation
* President's Council Manager Award - 14 Years
* Premier Office Manager Award - 5 Years.
Areas of Expertise
* Customer Service
* Marketing Transactions
* Past president and seven year member of Bedminster Board of Education.
* Active in youth recreation/basketball coach.
* Presidents Council for Habitat for Humanity.
* Supporter of Gilda's Club - Northern N.J.
Born and raised in Plainfield, NJ. Began professional career as a Police Officer. In 1982 began real estate career as Sales Coordinator for the largest planned unit development in NJ. Joined Schlott Realtors in 1990 as Manager of the Bernardsville Office. Served as Regional Vice President for Coldwell Banker before assuming the Manager position in the Westfield Office in 2000.
Communities I Serve
Westfield, Mountainside, Cranford, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Plainfield, N. Plainfield, Clark, Watchung, Warren.