Virginia Garcia - ASP
NJAR® Circle of Excellence
Multi-Million Dollar Club
- My values and those of my customers are what's important.
- I run my real estate business as I run my life and that is with integrity.
- I conduct myself with the highest ethical standards and treat everyone with courtesy and respect.
- I listen purposefully.
- I listen to identify and anticipate the needs of my customers and am empowered to take action that exceeds their expectations.
- I listen to learn and act on the behalf of my customers with empathy, flexibility, and sociability.
- Regular contact with my customers is my highest priority so that they feel taken care of.
- I am committed to professional and personal development in order to guide my customers through a changing market.
- It is important that my customers feel advised by a professional armed with the latest real estate information and backed by one of the top offices in the industry.
- Success is about knowing the current market and my clients' needs so that I can structure a strategy that delivers.
- An emphasis on strategy is one way to make sure emotion doesn't drive decisions.
- I develop terms that are honest and fair for my customers.
- I always deliver what I promise. My reputation precedes every transaction and that is one of excellent service.
Education and Training
- BA in History, Rutgers University
- BA in French, Rutgers University
- MA in Instruction and Curriculum, Kean University
Awards And Designations
- Presient's Circle 2009-2011
- NJAR Circle of Excellence 2007-2011
- Multi- Million Dollar Club
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Accredited Staging Professional
As an educator in Union County for twelve years, I understand this community and have strong ties to it. Having taught in the Elizabeth school system for four years and then in the Cranford schools for eight years, I am an expert in multitasking, management, and mediation. Teaching middle school students, running clubs, co-teaching with my peers, and keeping an open line of communication with parents has afforded me the necessary tools of discipline and organization to be successful in real estate. My past experiences in education are long lasting and have enabled me to establish a rapport with the community that compliments and enhances my many real estate transactions.